Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kathy

My good friend Kathy was in town this weekend and so presented the perfect opportunity to get a little model action going on for me. This was my first “photo shoot” and it was so fun! It was a little impromptu; Kathy was such a trooper because neither of us really knew what we were doing! But, it’s kind of hard to get bad pictures when you have such a gorgeous friend with the most perfect body! Thanks Punkin for a fun day…you are such a wonderful friend to me!!
Keep in mind this girl has no makeup, did not do her hair and had been laying out on the beach for 3 hours before I started snapping shots..um, can we say not fair??




A little pier action on our way out. We were racing to get back to the car so I would not get a ticket.



Check out the surfer in the background!






We got dressed, headed out and I said “I wish we could find some little park with shady trees overlooking the ocean..and bam! Right out of nowhere and exactly what I wanted. This is one of my favorites.







She's like the all-american girl meets sports illustrated! This is my absolute favorite!



Last but not least, (and a little too much sun on the face), the beautiful Kathy..thanks girl! Love ya!!