Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy BIRTH-day!!

I had the absolute joy in welcoming the newest member to the family on August 19, 2008, Ms. Baby Arin. She is perfect. And beautiful. And I am so happy she is my niece. Life and birth and conception..what a miracle. It is beyond my comprehension. Here are some pictures from this glorious day. Happy Birthday, Baby Arin, know that you are loved and adored by so many...
I stopped to catch this shot on the drive over the hospital. The light was too perfect to not capture..so soft and creamy..


The maternity wing at the hospital.



My first glimpse of the beautiful baby.



Enjoying her first bath..seriously, she was right at home.



"Eyes are the window to the soul"



I love this one of Mama gazing at her precious baby..How beautiful is she for just having a baby!?!?



Love.



Peace.



Adorable Big Brother.



Content.



The cute onesie I ordered from Penelopea.



A little upset.