Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inspiration Point

Today my husband took me to an inspirational place, which happens to be called Inspiration Point. I couldn't help but Praise God for His beautiful creation called Earth. It was a wonderful day with many photo opps, and we just laid around on the beach, read, and I of course, took pics. I love lazy days like this; and when they can bring some inspiration, then all the more better.




My HOT husband posing for the camera.



The beach was more of a family beach, so there were plenty of cute kids. I had fun just watching these two play. Oh, to be a kid again.







This little guy was as cute as can be and as well as the most chill kid.



Just some of the scenery. Actually, this was someone's "backyard"; a picnic area, complete with a full outdoor kitchen. George's Beach. Sweet.





The colors of the sky and sea were so vibrant. The flowers were no different.



This guy was a cutie, too. ;-)



And finally, no beach trip would be complete without a gorgeous Californian sunset.