Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disneyland at Halloween

Last weekend 2 of my fave girls from work and I took 3 kids and 2 teenagers to Disneyland to enjoy a free day at the park with the Halloween decorations up. I have to say that D-land is such an amazing place with all of the colors and fun stuff everywhere you look! Neha's sister works at Disney so we were hooked up with free adult tickets which you can't beat! It was a fun day and I can't wait to go back soon!
It was such a beautiful day, as usual, in Southern California. Seriously we are so Blessed to have such awesome weather all the time! (and as I'm saying this, it starts raining. Oh well, we'll take it!)




Matterhorn.





We caught a couple minutes of the parade as we were running to meet back up with the kids. Seriously, having kids there is a whole different ball game. No time for yourself! (I think I am not ready to have any of my own yet ;-)





The whole crew minus me on Dumbo.



Mia, cutie pie!





Love this next series of Auntie Neha and Mia. So cute!











A couple shots of the other girls as the ride was in motion.



Hilarious, you would have thought they were on some major thrill ride from this pic.



She's so beautiful!



Mia getting a ride from Mommy.



Neha is so photogenic..I'm gonna make her model for me soon!



She's a Disney freak, but somehow she makes Disney look sexy.




Couple scenery pics.






I volunteered to watch Mia while the rest hit up Space Mountain. I really wasn't in the mood to go on rides, so it was fine with me. Picture time! Poor little thing was so pooped already, so I sat down with her in front of me and watched he just slowly fall asleep, head bobbing and all. It was so funny.



...and she's out. Her mom thanked me for this.





I like this one with the Matterhorn in the background.



Had a little fun in the stores...she makes a good witch, huh?



I like the lighting here.



Peacefully sleeping baby.



And finally, I'll leave you with some of the decor..