Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Time

Yesterday, we spent the evening with our precious niece and nephew and their parents, of course. It was great to just spend some quality time with them, and of course I snapped a few pics.
Here is Zaven concentrating hard on opening a little favor his Mom gave me.


I instructed him on this one..too funny! He's so cute these days, always calling out to me "Auntie Kara...!!" Love it.



Little Miss Arin is 2 months today! Seems like just yesterday, this day was here, as we witnessed her entrance into the world. She just gets cuter and cuter. One of her happier moments in the evening.



Serious.



With a chin just like her mama.



A couple more late night pics of the little guy. He was watching Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and gave me an opp to get some shots of him actually being still!





Holding on to his little frog stuffed animal. Precious.



It was a great night spent with some of our favorite people!