Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disney-Take 2

Went to Disneyland again..this time in celebration of my birthday and also to use the free pass for the last time. My friend's sister is leaving Disney, so we def needed to get all the use out of that pass that we could! Some of my fave pics from the day...
Neha with her twizzler straw..


this kid was a poser and also asked Neha to be his girlfriend. seriously.



some of the scenery.











These next pics were taken of/during the parade. Handheld, with no flash-practicing my night photography skillz...Love the way they turned out!





My favorite Disney movie growing up!





Pinocchio float!





love the sky.



Ariel.



Random cool shot.



Outside California Adventure..hopped over there for a ride--Soar over california..awesome awesome ride, you have to check it out if you are there.





Lastly, I'll leave you with a shot of the yum pumpkin muffin we ate!