Thursday, December 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Welcome to my "tour of home" post from Greta's blog. :-) I just uploaded a couple of pics I took the other night and thought I'd join in on the Holiday fun since it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me. Maybe this will help! The tree is really the only thing in my house that even remotely looks like Christmas, well, besides the poinsettia.

I like the idea of starting an ornament collection, so this will be our first. I got it at disneyland with the 40% off pass when I went a couple weeks back. I love it!







And here's the noble beauty..noble fir, that is, before being ornament-ated.



and a little tree art.



Have a Merry Christmas y'all! Let us all remember what this day is really about..the birth of our Lord and Savior.
Thanks for stoppin' by.